Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 20

Today was a pretty good, normal day. Nothing exciting to write home about here. But I came up with what I am thankful for, holidays. I know that is extremely random since there are no real close holidays but it just came to my mind :) Holidays are fantastic because, sometimes, you get off work or school or whatever is normally planned then. They are also awesome because, sometimes, you get together with family and friends. That has to be my favorite reason. It gives me a reason to spend time with the people I really like! :)

Verse, I know you have all been waiting for it... maybe. It is Romans 10:9. If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. I know it's not a self helping verse for the week but it's an amazing one. I think some people get confused with when you are saved and when you aren't and this goes to show that all you have to do is believe it in your heart and know what is real. That, to me, is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment