Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 27

Day 27.... Today I am thankful for stores. Mainly clothing ones. I know this sounds extremely superficial, and it slightly is. I went shopping today with my boyfriend and it has been a while since I have really been shopping for fun things. Wearing clothes is, obviously, a big part of our society and it is important to lots of people to show their individuality through clothes. That is why I like them so much. You can tell so much about a person just through their clothes. I'm getting a bit off subject here, it is nice to be able to shop, to have shops that are fun and not just 'what you need'. And it is nice to have the luxury of being able to choose what you wear and not having to wear whatever you are given. I feel very privileged :)

No comments:

Post a Comment