Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 38..... and 39

I thought about it! I did! It just totally slipped my mind after I thought about it and didn't get to blogging last night...oh well. So yesterday I was thankful for dog leashes. My dog is insane and she always tries to run after people as she is barking at them. So it is really nice to know that I have her on a leash and that she is not going to be getting away from me.

Today I am thankful for my boyfriend’s parents. The parents can ruin or make a kid. And that's the future, the little kid that you bring into this world. I know that his Mom can be a little over protective and clingy, but she's a great mom. She really loves her kids and wants the best for them. And obviously she has done a good job because my boyfriend is amazing. And his Dad may be a little cold, and lack luster. But he has taught my boyfriend a lot of wisdom and come to show him respect in his older age. I am just glad that he had parents that were kind enough to raise a good kid and raise him right.

No comments:

Post a Comment