Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 14

So some may not agree that this person is allowed to be in this category, but I think it's just fine :) The top person that is in my life that I love the most and it the one who has always and forever been there for my is God. It is amazing how often I can feel alone in this life when I have such great people who love me and support me! But no matter who you have there is nothing and no one like God. He has always comforted me and kept me safe. I could write a whole book about how great he is and have sequels :) I have had him in my life since I was a little girl so I can not say how it is to not have him, or say that it is much better, because I do not know these things. But I do know that I can NOT imagine my life without him :) So he is my top, the person I am most thankful for. And I love him very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment