Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 39

I eventually want to get a tattoo. I know, everyone gets one and it's a fad. But I do not want to get one because it is popular, I want to get one because of the things that I never want to forget. For instance, I want to get one of my wedding finger with my husbands name on it after I am married. Like a tattoo wedding ring, so that I always have that reminder there. The one I have been thinking about for a while now is two sparrows. I'm not sure where to put them or when, if ever, I will get them. Sparrows signify freedom, so with these I want to show me and God flying in freedom together. Because of what he did for me on the cross I am now free. So with that today I am thankful for sparrows today! Enough said :)
http://www.greglasley.net/sparowix.html

No comments:

Post a Comment