Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 72

I tried so hard to find a picture of my favorite T shirt, but I can't :( My next favorite chill outfit that I am really thankful for is a T-shirt and basketball shorts :) I own a few pairs of b-ball shorts because I used to play so I lounge in those from time to time and I love them! Not only do they make you look athletic, they are almost like wearing a skirt because they are so cozy and not stiff like a lot of shorts are. I am not a huge fan of T-shirts though. If I had my pick I would not choose a T-shirt, yet when I want to relax around the house I love to wear them. My favorite is one that my brother got me that says, "Diamonds are pretty and so are pearls, but there's nothing like us Carolina girls." It fits nice and it reminds me of my brother every time I wear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment