Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 78

The other day I was outside in the backyard and there was a little baby bunny hopping around in the yard. About three years ago I was at church with some friends talking before we left and one of my friends stepped on a bunny. The poor little thing couldn't hop away so I took it home with me. I let her out to eat and play a lot in a cage and then put her in another cage that I knew she would not be able to escape when I wasn't able to watch her. I named her Faye and I had her for about four days until I realized she was not doing so well. Sadly, I let her go in the backyard. She ran under the neighbors shed and I wondered if I would ever see her again. I did though and I watched her grow into a big bunny and then I saw her little one the next year and not this year her little one had this little one! I think that babies are so cute! I love all baby anything :) I knew this spring I would have to blog about babies because that is one of the best parts of spring for me! All the photos from the week are from a site called http://babyanimalz.com/ and they have some of the cutest baby pictures ever! Just look at these cute platypuses. I would have never just picked this picture but I came upon it and I had to show it off! Such cute little guys :) I am very thankful for baby animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment