Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 85

With school ending and summer just around the corner I know that I can get extremely bored. When I get bored I come up with not so fun things to do, like eat too much, get grumpy, and start fights. No, I am not a pleasant person to be around if I am bored too long haha! So, I figured that it would be a good idea to come up with a list of things to do this summer when I am having a bored moment. There are so many things out there to do but I came up with a list of all creative things. The first one is body art. I know I used to draw on my friends all the time as a child and I still do with my boyfriend but instead of cheesy smiley faces and the normal flowers, make something unique. This is an all-out project, get paint and even stencils and make a master piece on the arm of a loved one and then let them do the same to you. Or you can paint your own arm! It's a fun thing to do that will look pretty, or awesome, afterwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment