Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 110

Out of all of the hairstyles that I came upon this one was my favorite by far. It almost looks Kate Middleton to me, I think she has extreamly beautiful hair and clothes. So I love this hairstyle and I plan on trying it. Even though it will more than likely fail for me hah! I am so thankful to be a girl and to have so many different hair options for myself! This is called a stitched-up French twist. For a look that combines classic elegance with an edge, look no further than this style, which features two French twists that meet in the middle. Tease your crown to get volume on top before dividing hair into two sections. Twist the right section back and up, pinning on the left side of the twist. Then do the same with the left section, but pin on the right. As always you can read more at http://www.glamour.com/beauty/2009/06/14-pretty-ways-to-wear-your-hair-this-summer#ixzz1yQjfzszQ

No comments:

Post a Comment