Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 95

This sad cute puppy is so adorable! And I don't know about you, but I would do just about anything to take care of it and make it feel loved. I have loved animals since I was a little kid, there is only one problem with my animal love as I have stated before, I kill them. So I have some to this realization and only have one pet so that I can focus on that and after she is gone, I will hold off for a while. BUT that does not mean that I can use the local animal shelter to get close to cute little doggies and kitties and whatever else they may have, if anything. I am very thankful for the shelter for it is a place that I can go to hang out with cute little critters, yet they don't have to be subjected to belonging to me ;) Whether you volunteer or adopted a pet the animal shelter is a great place to help better the community :)

No comments:

Post a Comment