Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 138

Another place we went on the skybus was California. It was a great trip! We went to SanDiego and La Jolla. We went to some places around there also but those were the places that we focused on. It was so beautiful there and honestly I was amazed with how active people were and how there was life no fast food anywhere. It was really a breath of fresh air to go there. We went snorkling in La Jolla which was incredible because the water was so clear and the sea bed was beautiful. We also got to swim with the mantees which was so amazing! They were wild too and they would just swim around you. It was very beautiful :) This was the best vacation I have ever gone on and I will go here again one day to experience the beauty again. I am so thankful for this lovely place I got to go to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment