Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 125

Yes, I missed a day :) I remembered to blog at 1 in the morning as I was trying to fall asleep. So I figured I would get to it today because it would only keep me up longer if I did it then lol So, the new topic for the summer blogging is swimsuits! I have my main favorite swimsuits that I am thankful for personally because they hide things that I do not want people to see :) But also because they are so pretty and make me feel pretty. So I put them in order of worst to best(if worst is even applicable here). Today's suit is from Victorias Secret. Sooo cute :) Of course only about 1% of women actually look like this in a bikini :) But it would look so beautiful on so many women. I like this one in particular because of the color of and how it covers up more of the bottom part. I sometimes do not feel like shaving or anything of that sort down there (sorry gentlemen) so this would come in handy for days like that when I just feel lazy and can be easily covered up :) Or if I have red bumps that I always seem to get during swim season, this would cover those also. So it can be used to cover up whatever you find embarrassing :) The beauty of being a woman and having so many clothing options! Sorry again gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment