Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 135

I'm walking right down the middle of main street USA....oh wait! That's Disney Land not Disney World :) I have been to Disney World probably two or three times in my life. It is so amazing and mystical and magical when you are little. It's as if the things you have always seen really do come to life! Then as you get older it's like pish posh! Haha :) No dissing on DIsney or anything though because they do an AMAZING job on their rides and such! It's deffinatly for kids though. I know I am ragging all over this vacay spot that I put at number 4! The reason that this is at number four is because of all of the other parks around Disney World. Like Animal Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, and Universal. These all are the best theme parks I have ever been to! When I have kids one day I will be excied to visit all of these again and of course the new Wizarding worl of Harry Potter(which I hate some of my friends for seeing before I have gotten the chance haha!). Epcot is my all time favorite as of rihgt now. My favorite part is all of the different cities you can walk through. It really does feel like you have transported there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment