Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 224

So, I was thinking about what I blogged about yesterday and today will give you more insight about yesterday’s blog. The other first thing I wanted to be was the first woman president. I know, I was a go getter ;) There are two things that made this one of my favorite professions. One was that I loved (and still do) Abraham Lincoln. I thought that he was a great leader and he freed the slaves. (That’s always what in my mind made him the greatest leader of all time. Even as a child, everyone and their personal freedom have been important to me). I wanted to be able to help people like he did also. I wanted to be great and lead our country towards greatness! Second one was in history my mother read me about this lady who risked her life to help soldiers on the battle field. I remember she said that she would risk her life to help those would were wounded and could not get to the first aid tents. Her name was never important to me, it was her actions. From there I wanted to be known as someone who had done something great, but I didn't care if anyone knew my name. So, both of those worked together because I knew if I was head of the country I would be able to help all sorts of people. And in being a lawyer I would help them to justice and you pretty much have to be a lawyer before the president. I think that works out the best, personally :) And the end ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment