Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 360

So, today is talk about him. This one is tricky, yet very needed! At first that is ALL you will talk about. Every single converstaion will go back to him in one way or another. Now, this is normal, but make sure you are either 1) talking to people who REALLY love you or 2) talking to a whole bunch of different people. I had/have like 10 different people that I just will chat with and I can bring up the same point 10 different times. That's so nice! And even though it's been a little while now I still do that sometimes. You just have to find a time and place for it, even though it comes no naturally. Talk about him. If people get annoyed with you, they weren't true friends to begin with because they will understand that you are hurting. Just try not to totally drive them nuts, after all, they are still your buds and deserve some of your mind :) I am so thankful to be able to talk about him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment