Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 1

So, I was excited all day to write my first real entry. Yes, I have a pathetic life, if that's what you are thinking. Today I am thankful for the library. I am a book worm so that helps, a lot! The other day I went with my boyfriend for something that he wanted and well, as usual, I ended up carrying something out. A Edgar Alan Poe poems book and Julie and Julia. I had already watched the movie with my mother and so when my boyfriend showed it to me I knew I had to read it. Now this is something that a lot of people probably go through at the library. But my delema was that I started college one week from the day I got it. So I decided that in a week, six days really, that I'd read this book. At first I thought I may not enjoy it but I have really enjoyed it! I don't have much going on so it's nice to be so inthrawled in something. So I am thaknful that I have this book(s) to read and that I can get books without buying them, cause I am cheap. Also that libraries came into existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment