Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Beginings

If you read my blog before, which I'm sure not many have, you can see I have redone it all. I focused on myself before. On how horrible or wonderful my life was at that time. Well I have come to realize that I am not thankful enough for the things that I have. I think we can all get caught up in what is going on around us and not see what we have. It's difficult to constantly think of how fortunate you are because there is so much to be thankful for. So with this new blog I am going to try and get on everyday and write about something I am thankful for and why. I will also have a verse for the week to meditate on and keep me motivated. So, I will start my adventure tomorrow. I will probably end up missing days, I'm not very good with routines but I am excited to start. My end date for the moment will just be one year. So 9/1/2012. Here goes nothing.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment