Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 10

Today is a great day, yet a sad one..... I am thankful for our men and women in uniform. All the military branches, the police, the fire department, the mail people, all of our people in uniform. I feel that some of these people get bad reps for their jobs or are under appreciated. I just want to say thanks to all those out there that are trying to make thins world a better place. Without them our country would be nothing! Along with this I would like to pay a special tribute to my Aunt who was a women in uniform. She is a great woman and I wish that she never feels under appreciated for what she has done. I would also like to pay a tribute to all those who lost their lives on that day, not just the innocent people, but all of them. Any life that is lost is sad. And last but not least, those people's families. I can not imagine how it feels to lose someone close to you or just even someone you don't even know that much. Either way it has to be extremely difficult. I hope and pray that with every year it gets better for you and that you can find some peace with what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment