Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 11

Exodus 20:3-17

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Is my verse for this week :) I believe that it is important to know that you can do wonders if you have God. I forget that sometimes and I think a lot of other people do too.

Short and sweet today, you'll find out why as you read on. I am thankful for being healthy. I have come down with a cold type sickness, you know chills, head ache, muscle cramps, etc..., and right now I am thankful that I am normally not like this. It's a no brainer but when we are healthy how many times do we think, 'I am so thankful I am not sick'? Maybe you do, and props to you! But I do not. I only think how I want to get better once I am sick. Along those lines also I am thankful that my body can recover from this sickness. There are some people whose bodies have given out on them and they can no longer fight off sickness. Even though it is accustom, I am thankful I have a healthy body!

No comments:

Post a Comment