Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 12......and 13

Oops! Forgot to post yesterday. I figured that would happen eventually. So here's a two fer one for ya! Day 12 I am thankful for, my boyfriend :) You have heard me mention him a lot throughout here, because he is very important to me and my everyday life! As you know, I have been sick (it's over now btw) and there is no one around to take care of me in my sickness. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those need to be pampered by everything and everyone type of girls but I like to be treated nice when I am sick. So he spent the first day I was sick in my bed with me just watching movies, until he had to go to work. And asked me if such and such was feeling better and asking if I needed things. It was so sweet! :) The next day he had to be gone all day but kept asking and brought me home some stuff to help make me feel better. He is a really great bf and helps me when I need it. What more can I ask for? :)
Day 13, today, I am thankful for showers. Ohhhh how I love showers. I can not imagine a world with no shower. Baths are just nasty. And people who have no way of getting clean....I feel bad for them! You know how you get that feeling that you are just gross? Imagine getting that and having no way to get rid of you. You'd just have to stink or wait for a rain or something. I'm not sure what they do. All I know is I am thankful for my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment