Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 5

Today has been one of those days that starts out amazing and ends in a large explosion that's heard all around the world. Today I am thankful for, love. If you think about it pretty much everything that has a human type brain wants some version of love. For domesticated animals it's the companion of the owner, and possibly other animals. For wild animals it's the other animals of it's kind. For humans it's friendships, family and romantic interests. We all want someone to hold onto. To have there for them when they need them most. I think it is really neat how different people and relationships have different depths of love. I believe that there is no body that is not capable of love. Even young kids who say they are in love probably are. They just have a different version than other people. Love, is a four letter word that tear people apart and bring them together. I am thankful for the love from my family, my friends, and my boyfriend. They all keep me sane and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment