Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 4

Today was more difficult to pick what I am thankful for, I like these days! Weather is my pick of the day though. I am very picky about the temperature outside. I absolutly hate hot weather, it gives me a head ache and makes me sweat, which is a difficult task because I hardly ever sweat, and it's difficult to dress so you stay cool. Warm to cold weather on the other hand are much better! True, if it's really cold I get a headache also, but I can warm up much much easier than I can cool down. I say that my love for cool weather is because I am a "winter" baby, which is a load of crap obvioulsy. But it takes away some of those "You are so strange" looks when I say it. It, to me, has been as hot as the dickens lately and a storm blew in this lovely cool weather that is almost winter like. I am soaking it all up! Even went on a walk today by my choice, which is pretty rare. I enjoyed my day cuddled up with my boyfriend in my new cardigan watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment