Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 7

Technically it's day 8, but I am still up so it seems like day 7 still. A whirlwind of events happened today. Lots of things to be thankful for and lots of things to not be thankful for. God is who I am thankful for today. I'm sure everyone has there own version of a god, but mine is the one who I believe reigns over everything, the one from the bible, God :) For me it is a comfort to know that even when all may be lost in the world he can turn it around in a flash, and also that he knows what is happening and why. There are so many things in my life that I wonder about but all I have to do is pray for his guidance and he shows me. Or I stumble upon what I needed or he just completely takes care of it and leaves me totally in the dark. I am amazed by his patients. I can not imagine constantly dealing with people who are so simple minded as we must be to him. Yet he does it and he is kind and listens to us all, whether we think so or not. I recently had fraud, and at first when it happened I was petrified. I did not know what was going to happen or how it would affect me. It turns out that after I filled a police report I have the same ssn as someone else. Can you believe that? How crazy of a thing! If I would have had to deal with that with things like buying a house or car I may have gotten in trouble or had a lot of trouble. I am so blessed and lucky that that happened now! Or when I had a fall out with my boyfriend. Not saying that what happened it going to fix things and make it all perfect. But God has made me appreciate my boyfriend more. God just amazes me everyday. I am so thankful that he is all powerful and that he is my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment