Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 8

Today has been a good day! For the most part. Not many days are just perfect. Anyways, my Gran. She is what I am thankful for today. For those of you who may be confused, she's my Grandma. I have three so calling them by all different names makes things a lot less confusing. My Gran is like my second mom to me. I know that she'll always be there for me and I know that she loves me. She has been great with driving me around and giving me advice through this difficult time I have been having. I also had a bad breakup last year and she was the only person that would listen to me, long story. If God wouldn't have given her to me that would have been a way worse situation than it already was. I am so blessed to have her and so thankful for her! She means the world to me. And her spaghetti is the best! :) I love my Gran!

No comments:

Post a Comment