Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 31 and 32

First thing I want to blog about that I am thankful for is water. I don't drink anything but tea, milk, juice, and water. I think everything else either takes away from the meal or is just down right nasty. Even though most people think that it's strange I can taste the differences in water. That's besides the point though. I am just extremely thankful for water because I think it's the best drink out there!

Second is lights. Well electricity I guess. I love my TV, and phone, and radio, and lights, and computer, etc. Even though I know I could live without all of them it is nice to know that they are there and use them when I want to. Simple and plain :)

my verse for the week is 1 Peter 5:5b- "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." For me it's sometimes difficult to see my self as lower than someone else. Who really wants to be lower than another person? I sure don't. So this is a good reminder that by accepting and proclaiming(for lack of a better word) that you are lower is a great thing in the Lord's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment