Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 33 and 34

I think this whole skipping a day thing is becoming a habit. Least it is only one day! Sooo yesterday I was thankful for learning. I LOVE to learn and increase my knowledge of things. It's not my favorite thing to do but it's close up there. Whether it's going to class, or reading a book, or listening to someone wiser than you talk about things. Whatever the case. I love learning.

Today I am thankful for funny accidents. That may sound really stupid but things like America's Funniest Home Videos has to be one of my favorite shows. The things that happen are just too funny! And when something like that happens to you it is usually just as funny(if you can laugh at yourself). I just always wish I had a camera to capture those funny moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment