Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 3

Today I am thankful for my books! I love reading, sadly there is not much fun time for reading anymore. I still find time to get a book in here and there. When I was younger my favorite books were R.L. Stine, which I still do like his books. They are a pretty simple read, but I love them! :) Now one of my favorite is of course the Twilight series! I hated them when they started getting all that publicity but I got suckered into seeing the first movie and have been crazy about them ever since :) So I highly recommend them. I also like Lauren Conrad's series, L.A. Candy. They are a breath of fresh air really. Her books have a style that is not very common and a neat plot line. My all time favorite author though is Nicholas Sparks! He writes incredible stories and I never know what the ending is going to be. He surprises me every single time and I think that is a really important thing with a writer. He is very skilled in what he does and what woman does not love that a man writes these sweet love stories? It's amazing the insight he has on a woman's mind :) Last but certainly not least is the Bible, cannot leave this out of my book list of favorites :) It is the only book I keep going back to over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment