Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 2

Today I am thankful for hand-me-downs. I have so many objects in my room that I have gotten from my family and friends. I am a bargain shopper all the way, I have an extremely difficult time buying anything that is not on clearance, or over 20 bucks for that matter. So hand-me-downs make me really happy cause they're free! They aren't always exactly what I want but I know that I'm cheap so no complaints here! :) Some of my favorite places to shop for cheap clothes are Goodwill, Plato's closet, and Dots. Goodwill is a difficult place to find really cute clothes but you can find some really good older fashioned clothes that add some spice to the usual trends out there. Plato's Closet is named brand clothes marked down. Not Gucci, but Aero and and Limited type places. Really cute stuff at awesome prices! Then Dots is not a thrift store. They have unique clothes at low prices. I would compare it to a body central, with more money in your pocket! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment