Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 7

And the most embarrasing post is about to happen :) The last of my room thankfulness of this week is a stuffed animal and a blanket. I'll start with the stuffed animal :) It's name is A.J. (which holds some value from the one who gave it to me) and he is an orange monkey. http://world.ty.com/newtys/tyshop_item_3dimage.cfm?item_no=36010. He is my buddy! I take him on vacas with me and sleep with him at times when I am home. I even use him like the traveling gnome from travelosity and take pictures of him in different places :) I'll prolly have my little buddie forever :) The next is the blanket. It's name is blankie(how original, I know ;)) I have had it since I was probably 7 or 8. I sleep with it every night and take it when I go somewhere I'm going to sleep. So yes, I have a baby blanket, and I love it! :) It's sitting by me right now actually hah! But it is comforting to me. I am thankful for it, and hopefully one day my kids will want it and theirs and so on and it can become a family heirloom. http://cozywinters.com/popup/Cellular-Wool-Blanket.html. That is exactly how it looks, but it's a sea foam green. Just in case you were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment