Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 8

This week is people. I was going to wait to do this till later in the year but I really want to write about the people that mean the most to me. They are in no particular order except the last one, that person is number one :) Today I am thankful for two of my teachers from back in grade school. One was my teacher and the other was a teachers helper. They were in two different classes. When I was a little kid I had kidney problems and was delayed a bit, I also learned differently then all the other kids I was in school with. Some of my teachers did not get that, they thought that I was just not as smart as the other kids. When I had my teacher in second grade she did so much to help me through the class. Not just with special treatment (which I did get some of), but she taught in a way that I understood and could comprehend. She did wonders to help me! In third grade I had the best teachers helper. My teacher was horrible though. She thought that I was not smart and tried to hold me back. But teachers helper would do the same as the last teacher I had. She was almost like an in school mom, and she was to everyone. She was the kindest person, with the best heart. When I would be balling cause my mom left she would hold me and help me to feel better. Both of these ladies are amazing and I am so thankful for them! I do not know where I would be or how I would be with out them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment