Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 9

Today I am thankful for my two best friends. I;m not the kind of person who has oodles of friends, I just have my few, but they are great friends! :) The one I have known since kindergarten, and we were friends then too! When I left school to be home schooled we lost touch a bit, but we both had brothers on the football teams so we saw each other through Fall and then my family started going to her church not too long after. So we have been friends for a long time. We do not see each other that much but whenever we get together it is like no time has passed us. We can have the best time together. It is never serious between her and I, well on very rare occasions. We are always goofing around and being stupid. I can always count on her to have a good time with :) My other bestie I have known for about 6 years. We met on the home school basketball team. She is amazing! We have lots of fun together too but we have a more serious relationship and get each other in a way that no one else does. We have been mistaken for twins, and sisters, quite a few times because we look so much alike. I know I go to her for anything and she'll listen. We have much more in common but do not have those years I do with my other friend. They are both incredible because they are so different and I can go to them for different things. I love them both soooo much and am so incredibly blessed to have both of them in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment