Monday, March 5, 2012

Here we go again...

So, now that I have a laptop I'm going to start this thankfulness going on again. Gotta get this off my bucketlist one day! Hopefully it will be easier this time around :) For this week I'm going to name the things I am thankful for in my bedroom. Starting fresh I am thankful for my bed. I loovvvee my bed! I have amazingly soft pillow cases and bed sheet. I do not use the typical sheets for my bed though, instead of having a sheet then comforter to cover me, I have a blanket that my dad got me from Mexico when I was a kid then a down comforter with a duvet over it. So cozy! :) My duvet is my favorite of all of these, just look how cozy it is! http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Product.asp?SKU=126804 It is my favorite object by far, well it is tied with one other but that is for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment