Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 92

One of the best ways to be thankful is to help others. For me helping others is a therapy, it makes you feel good about yourself! So I wanted to list some ways to help other people that may not be conventional and what you hear all of the time. The thing I find the most difficult in helping other poeple is finding a place close and someting that I am interested in. I do not want to help if my heart is not going to be in it, because then I won't do things like I would if I throughly enjoyed it. Today I want to focus on knitting sweaters. I do not knit, at all! But I would like to pick it up and this is something you can do at your house. If you have 5 minutes you can just knit a little bit and be that much closer to helping someone out! For more information here is a website to check out. http://www.bygpub.com/books/tg2rw/sweater.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment