Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 93

I do not know these two people, but they look so sweet! I love people who are elderly; I find them to be extremely cute and wise. You can always learn something from someone who is older than you. I am lucky enough to have 3 grandmas and 3 grandpas. I love them all so much! They have all taught me valuable things, and one of my best friends is my Gran. What does this have to do with giving back? Hospitals and nursing homes! There are so many people there who do not get enough attention, my grandpa being one :(, and they are people just like anyone else and love to have someone there who cares. I used to go on nursing home trips with my youth group and those people were so happy to have people to talk to, I think it helped even more that they did not know us yet we still wanted to spend our time with them. Everyone needs love, and we should be thankful to have such an easy opportunity to show it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment